Warming your bed has never been easier! With the RHEIN HOME electric blanket, you can control and set the temperature of your blanket from anywhere.
Using the LED controllers, you can adjust the heat, set timers or turn on/off your blanket. The super-soft and cosy multizone design blanket fits snuggly over your mattress to emit heat from below. With 6 heating levels, you can separately adjust the feet and upper body zones to create the perfect temperature for each individual.
Made from hypoallergenic polyester with an artificial-wool fleece topper, the RHEIN HOME electric blanket is safe for the whole family. You can sleep peacefully knowing that the overheat & overcurrent functions will immediately turn off the blanket. When it’s time to clean the blanket, detach the two controllers and toss it in the washing machine.
Crawl into a warm and cosy bed and enjoy a better night’s sleep with the RHEIN HOME electric blanket.
- Helps you sleep better
- Detachable LED display controllers
- Multizone heating - body and feet sections adjusted separately
- 6 adjustable heat levels
- Adds extra warmth and comfort to your bed
- Ultra-fast heating
- Machine washable
- Fitted sides to stay firmly in place
- Hypoallergenic polyester blanket
- Overheat protection for added peace of mind
- Eco-friendly, reusable packaging
- Fits standard Queen bed
- Colour: White
- Materials: 100% Polyester + Artificial-Wool Fleece
- Product Dimensions: Queen - 152 x 203cm
- Product Dimensions: King - 182 x 203cm
- Power Cable: 2m
- Power Supply: 220-240V
- Controllers: 2 (65W)
- Package Dimensions: Queen - 51 x 38 x 28cm
- Gross Weight: Queen - 3.35kg
- Package Dimensions: King - 51 x 46 x 28cm
- Gross Weight: King - 3.9kg
- Packaging Material: Reusable Canvas Bag
- Package : Queen 52 x 39 x 29cm
- Package : King 52 x 47 x 30cm
1x RHEIN HOME Electric Blanket
1x Reusable Canvas Packing Bag
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.