The beautiful Vasagle storage cabinet is a great storage option for your living or dining room. The stylish double louvered doors open and close seamlessly and provide a discreet storage space. Hidden behind the doors are two adjustable shelves perfect for books, dining ware or linen.
Use the sturdy top surface as an extra serving space when entertaining guests, or to display your treasured mementos, plants and photo frames.
Constructed from sturdy rustic brown particle boards, it’s a classic interior pairing and injects a touch of warmth and storage to your home.
So equip your home with this tasteful cabinet from our Vasagle collection!
- Elegant storage cabinet
- Double louvered doors
- Adjustable shelves, each hold up to 10kg
- Store books, linen, dining ware or toys
- Display décor, plants and photo frames
- Ideal in lounge, dining room, hallway or bedroom
- Industrial style furniture design
- Robust black iron frame
- Stylish storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Colour: Rustic Brown + Black
- Material: Particleboard + Iron Frame
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 70 x 30 x 80cm
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 39 x 17.5cm
- Maximum Load Capacity of Top Surface: 30kg
- Maximum Load Capacity of Each Inner Shelf: 10kg
- Quantity of Inner Shelves: 1 (adjustable to 3 different heights)
- Particleboard Thickness: Approx. 15mm
- Gross Weight: 19.5kg
- Packaging Material: Cardboard box
- 1x Vasagle Storage Cabinet with Louvered Doors
- 1x Instruction Manual
Click to download: installation manual
Please note: It is important that your Vasagle furniture is not positioned in a space where it is exposed to heat, direct sunlight or moisture. Avoid contact with water for long periods and do not place hot objects on your unit. For safety reasons, please do not allow children to climb on the furniture.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.