Create your base for an epic home workout each and every day. The Exercise Power Rack has the capacity and accessories to get you started on your at-home exercise journey.
Get started on stretching and strength training with the Power Rack's bars, weights and cables. With functions to suit your routine, it's a hugely versatile piece of equipment for your gym space.
The sturdy construction has a heavy load bearing capacity, and features a 100kg counterweight to help you get started on your strength training goals.
Bring the best bits of the gym home with you and grab the Power Rack today!
- 【COMMERCIAL QUALITY】Made of 100mm X 50mm commercial thickness steel tube, offers greater stability throughout. High tensile strength steel coated cable and high-quality pulley will ensure smooth operation. Product weight: 330kg and the weight capacity of this power cage is up to 1400lbs.
【BODY BUILDING】Builds muscles on your whole body with a variety of exercises such as Wide & Narrow Lat Pull-down, Landmine Movements, Seated cable row, Bench press, Squat, Deadlifts, Bicep Curl, Triceps Extensions, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Dips, and more. No need to change equipment, it can meet your multiple workout needs at home!
【Weight Stack】 Counterweight upgrade: 50kg on each side + space for up to 200kg of barbell weight plates (barbell weights are not included)
【WARRANTY】 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Light Commercial)
- Colour: black and stainless steel
- Material: steel and stainless steel
- Steel thickness: 2mm
- Fits 50mm Weight Plates
- Heavy load bearing capacity
- Counterweight upgrade: 50kg on each side + space for up to 200kg of barbell weight plates (barbell weights are not included)
- Exercise using the bars, weights and cables
- Use the Power Rack alongside your exercise routine
- Bearing capacity for safety hook and/or bar: 200kg
- Product size: 160 x 160 x 225cm
- Package Size: 220 x 140 x 61cm
- Packaging Material: Cotton cloth + plate
- Packing method:Wooden case
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.