The tough spring-loaded mesh retractable side blinds are ideal for adding privacy to your space and more protection to your pergola. Providing extra shelter from driving wind or rain, additional shade from the sun and helping to keep the bugs at bay when the lights go on.
With all the same structural characteristics used to construct our Living Culture Ahipara & Kapiti Pergola system, the retractable side blinds are durable and resistant to rust, corrosion and fading. The powder-coated aluminium track easily attaches to the pergola structure to ease the sliding motion, this integrated design is unobtrusive and easy to operate. The blind can be positioned at any point along the track to provide just the right amount of shade and protection.
Specially designed to be securely fitted to the 4x4m、6x4m or 8x4m Living Culture Ahipara & Kapiti Pergola system. It’s an elegant and functional addition to ensure you can enjoy your Pergola year-round.
- Spring-loaded, lightweight design
- Easy manual operation
- Integrated, unobtrusive design
- Provides protection against sun, rain, wind and cold
- Helps keep insects out
- Tough mesh weave material，10 % openess factor
- Tear, rust and corrosion resistant
- UV and fade resistant
- Aluminium track for smooth sliding
- 5-year warranty
- Wind Resistance: 50 km/h
- Compatible with Kapiti 4x4m 、8x4m or Ahipara 4x4m 、6x4mPergola
- Colour: Charcoal / White + Light Grey
- Material: 6063 Aluminium Alloy Frame + Outdoor Sunshade Mesh Fabric
- Operation: Manual Control
- Product Dimensions: 3.685 x 2.330m
- Cover Box Dimensions: 900 x 980 x 1.0-1.1mm
- Side Rail Dimensions: 550 x 380 x 1.0-1.1mm
- Roller Tube Diameter: 65 x 1.0-1.1mm
- Front Bar Dimensions: 56 x 23 x 1.0-1.1mm
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 22 x 16cm
- Gross Weight: 28kg
- Packaging Material: Carton
- 1x Ahipara & Kapiti Pergola Retractable Shade Blind - 4m
- 1x Instruction Manual
NOTE: If the pergola has Base plate covers there need to be removed to allow intallation of the zip screen/blind
Click to download: installation manual
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.