Forget the daily grind of heading to the gym, simply hang your boxing bag in your garage, on your porch or off a tree in the backyard and create a space for working out at home. The 1.2m professional boxing bag is ideal for both punching and kicking.
The outer shell is constructed from heavy-duty PU material, with a recycled cotton spongy filling to provide a professional and comfortable training experience for all skill levels. It can also be incorporated into high-intensity interval training programs for a greater training variety.
Practice your uppercuts, left hook and jabs at home with a professional boxing bag.
- 1.2m professional boxing bag
- Anti-winding design with 360 degree free rotation
- Suitable for boxing or kicking
- Hang in your garage, on the porch or in your backyard
- Engineered for intense and heavy impact training
- Relieve stress and frustrations in a healthy way
- Recommend using appropriate wrist wraps of gloves when training
- Constructed from heavy-duty PU outer with recycled filling
- Ideal for all skill levels
- Easy to clean and wipe down
- Colour: Black
- Material: PU Outer, Recycled Cotton Filling, Environmental Protection Cloth Strip + Anti Rust Hanging Chain
- Product Size: 32 x 32 x 120cm
- Package Size: 34 x 34 x 124cm
- Product Weight: 20kg
- 1x Professional Boxing Bag - 1.2m
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.