Your books will feel right at home on this tree-shaped bookshelf.
The space-saving bookshelf has 9 tiers, each with a load capacity of 5kg, so you can display books, movies, music or magazines in one organised place.
Constructed from high-quality particleboards, with a backboard and solid base, this 1.4m bookshelf livens up any room while only taking up a small amount of space. The unique, modern appearance of this bookshelf makes it perfect for any room of the house.
Find a place for your all favourite things on this fun and functional tree-inspired bookshelf.
- Unique tree-inspired bookshelf
- Stable and sturdy
- Strong shelf capacity, each holds 5kg
- Space-saving design with 9 display tiers
- Organise books, DVDs, magazines, albums and more
- No need for bookends
- Freestanding or fix to wall with anti-tipping kit (included)
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Colour: White
- Material: Titanium White E2 Particle Melamine Board (15mm thickness)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 25 x 141.5cm
- Base Plate Dimensions: 50 x 25cm
- Tree Branch Board Dimensions: 38 x 22cm
- Load Bearing Capacity per Shelf: 5kg (8-12 A4 books)
- Plate Connections: M7 x 50mm Wood Screw & Wood Tenon
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 33.5 x 16cm
- Gross Weight: 14.5kg
- Packaging Material: Carton
- 1x 9-Tier Tree Bookshelf - White
- 1x Instruction Manual
Click to download: installation manual
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.