Create your outdoor living space starting with this classic table from Living Culture.
Constructed from reclaimed teak, the natural organic material adds unique character to your outdoor furniture. It's durable for outdoor use and weathers to a beautiful silvery grey patina. Ideal for family dinners in the open air and shared platters with friends, this outdoor dining table is an entertainer's essential. Delivered in knock-down form, assembly is required.
Welcome a group of guests around the Viennese table. The striking teak wood will develop in the sun and weather, adding unique charm to your space. The classic construction creates a versatile style to suit any home. Wine, dine and entertain from your own backyard - simply pair your table with your choice benches or chairs to complete the look.
Gather and dine around this essential outdoor feature.
- Suitable for 10-12 people
- Takes on a weathered and rustic look as it ages
- Exceptionally strong construction
- Generously proportioned, solid and robust
- Modern and versatile design to suit any outdoor space
- Perfect for pairing with the Robusta outdoor table for a complete outdoor setting
- Teak patinas to a silvery finish over time
- Seat extra guests in your garden space or around your outdoor table
- The teak construction is hardy and durable - ideal for outdoor living
- Colour: Teak
- Material: Reclaimed teak
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 300 x 100 x 76cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 303 x 103 x 17 cm
- Gross weight: 133kg
- Arrive flatpacked - assembly required
Finance options available in store.
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.