Made of carbon steel with a black powder coating the portable gas fire pit is weatherproof and rust-resistant for long-term use. The whimsical star and moon accents and natural volcanic rocks enhance the flickering effect to create a warm and pleasant atmosphere. This fire pit is sure to be a vivid focal point for your patio, deck, campground or picnic.
Lightweight and portable, the gas fire pit is easy to carry and move around. Featuring a no-spark ignition system and an easily adjustable value knob to control the flame height, the smoke-less fire pit is safer for the environment, creates no ash, can be turned off when you want and can go with you just about anywhere! (Please check the current fire restrictions in your area.)
This portable gas fire pit includes a pre-attached 3-metre hose with a regulator which can attach to a standard propane tank (tank not included).
No mess, no ash, no smoke! From the backyard to the campground, create warm and happy memories around the campfire.
- No-mess fire pit - leaves no ash behind
- Compact and easily portable
- Comes with a lid for covering when not in use
- Ideal for various outdoor activities including camping, picnics, or beach outings
- Allows for creating a campfire experience anywhere
- Includes volcanic rocks to enhance ambient heat and flame effect
- Hassle-free ignition without the need for a lighter
- Weatherproof and rust-resistant, ensuring durability
- Built with sturdy, high-temperature material for long-lasting use
- Powerful 40,000 BTU burner
- Can be set up easily without the need for any tools
- Colour: Black
- Material: High-Quality Carbon Steel / High-Temperature Powder Coating
- Thickness: 0.8mm
- Output: 40,000 BTU (13kW)
- Gas Type: Propane/LPG
- Volcanic Rock: 3kg set included
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 37cm
- Package Dimensions: 55 x 55 x 36cm
- Gross Weight: 10.5kg
- 1x Portable Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- 1x Lid/Cover
- 1x 3m Hose with Regulator
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.