The solar power electric fence energiser is portable, and durable and comes with a rechargeable battery and in-built solar panel.
Using solar power you can set up an electric fence in the remotest location imaginable. Charging from the sun’s rays, a fully charged battery can operate the unit for up to 3 weeks. The backup AC charger ensures your fence can stay charged if the sun won’t shine.
The battery is housed in a waterproof and flame-retardant case to ensure your safety and provide protection against the harsh New Zealand climate.
Whether you’re protecting crops, herding or containing farmyard animals, this Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser is a handy tool for off-the-grid electric fencing.
- Charges electric fences via solar or AC
- Fully self sufficient when using solar source
- Ideal for permanent electric fencing or short term animal control
- Great for when mains power is unavailable
- Fully charged battery operates for up to 3 weeks with out sunlight
- Waterproof design for long term outdoor use
- House in a tough, flame retardant case
- Light and compact for easy relocation
- Two alligator clips connect grounding rod and fence
- Power output at 500 ohms: 0.5J
- Delivered Power Vacuum: 0.63J
- Effective Square Meter Range: 50 Acres
- Effective Length Range: 24km (15 miles)
- Solar Consumption: 47 mA
- Voltage Vacuum: 10KV Max
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 Outdoor Use
- Fully Charged Operation Length (without sunlight): Up to 3 Weeks
- Operating Temperture: 0-40℃
- Polysilicon Solar Panel Voltage Output (Vmp): DC 18V
- Polysilicon Solar Panel Current Output (Imp): 0.28A
- Polysilicon Solar Panel Rated Power Output: 5W
- Solar Panel Size: 303 x 213mm
- Power Source Battery: DC 12V/8AH (included)
- Battery Type: Lead-acid battery
- Case: Flame-retardant ABS + Anti-UV
- Case Dimensions: 37.5 x 22 x 30cm
- Gross Weight: 6kg
- 1x Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser
- 1x AC/DC Adapter
- 2x Alligator Clips
- Remarks: excluding support frame
Caution! When connecting the battery , be careful not to short circuit the supply terminals
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.