Transform your Living Culture Piha and Raglan Pergola into an exterior living space you can enjoy year-round.
The tough spring-loaded mesh retractable side blinds are ideal for adding privacy to your space, extra shelter from the wind, rain or sun, or helping to keep the bugs at bay. The manually operated blinds are easy to open and close, or position at any point along the track.
With all the same structural characteristics used to construct our Living Culture Piha and Raglan Pergola systems, the retractable side blinds are durable and resistant to rust and corrosion. The powder-coated aluminium track easily attaches to the pergola structure to the ease the sliding motion, this integrated design is unobtrusive and easy to operate.
Make the most of your Piha and Raglan Pergola setup. The retractable shade blinds slide smoothly to enclose or expand your outdoor living space. Specially designed to be securely fitted to the 4-metre sides of the 4x4m or 6x4m Living Culture Piha and Raglan Pergola systems, it’s an elegant and functional addition to ensure you can enjoy your Pergola year-round.
For more important on our installation options, please get in touch with our team today.
- Spring-loaded, lightweight design
- Easy manual operation
- Position at any height
- Intergrated, unobtrusive design
- Provides protection against rain, wind and cold
- Help keep insects out
- Tough mesh weave material,5% openess factor
- Tear, rust and corrosion resistant
- UV and fade resistant
- Aluminium track for smooth sliding
- Track easily attaches to structure for added support
- Compatible with 4x4m and 6x4m Living Culture Piha and Raglan Pergolas
- Attaches to the 4m sides
- Available in charcoal or white
- 5-year warranty
- Wind Resistance: 80 km/h
- Colour: Charcoal/White
- Material: High-quality 6063-T5 Aluminum + Outdoor Sunshade Fabric
- Control: Manual
- Cover Box: 100 x 100 x 2.0mm
- Side Rail: 49 x 39 x 1.2mm
- Roller Tube (Dia): 70 x 0.85mm
- Front Bar: 45 x 25.4 x 1.5mm
- Product Dimensions: 370.2 x 232cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 376 x 21 x 25cm
- Gross Weight: 28kg
- Packaging Material: Carton
- 1x Piha & Raglan Retractable Shade Blind - 4m
- 1x Instruction Manual
Click to download: installation manual
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.