Rest and relax in your own backyard with this beautiful table.
Made with durable and long-lasting teak hardwood timber, this table is a welcome addition to your outdoor area. Ideal for family meals in the open air and long evenings outside watching the kids play. Alfresco dining with friends and family will be a breeze with plenty of space for your outdoor chairs around the convenient four-legged design. Delivered in knock-down form, assembly of your table is required.
Pair with the Ankola chairs to complete the timeless and traditional look. The table's golden hue patinas to a silvery finish over time - a beautiful feature of durable teak wood. Choose to oil your piece to maintain its gold hue, or enjoy the cooler finish the weather brings. In extreme conditions, movement in the wood may occur.
This gorgeous piece is sure to become a hub in your family home. Welcome summertime socialising around your teak outdoor table today.
- Takes on a weathered and rustic look as it ages
- Exceptionally strong construction
- Generously proportioned, solid and robust
- Modern and versatile design to suit any outdoor space
- Traditional style to suit any outdoor space
- Teak starts with a golden hue that becomes a silvery tone after time spent outdoors
- Classic 4-legged design to host all your friends and family
- Perfect for pairing with your choice of outdoor chairs
- Colour: Teak
- Material: Recycled teak
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 250 x 100 x 76cm
- Packaging Dimensions (LxWxH): 253 x 103 x 13cm
- Gross weight: 66kg
- Arrives flatpacked - assembly required
- 1 x Outdoor Teak Table
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.