Our super-soft fleece top multi-zone electric blanket features dual remote controls allowing each sleeper to select different temperatures for their side of the bed. The upper body and lower feet heating zones can be separately adjusted to different temperatures for perfect heat distribution.
Made from 100% polyester with an artificial-wool fleece topper, the RHEIN HOME electric blanket is safe, durable and easy to clean. Each of the two LED remote controls allows you to select between the 9 heat settings, or set a timer for 2 or 10 hours, after which the blanket will turn off. You can sleep peacefully knowing that the overheat & overcurrent functions will immediately turn off the blanket.
The blanket is easy to clean, simply detach the remotes and toss in the washing machine on a delicate cycle. Radiating heat from below, our electric blanket fits firmly onto your mattress and uses double layer helix heating wires to distribute heat evenly and rapidly.
Providing ultimate comfort for the whole family, the RHEIN HOME multi zone fleece top electric blanket will help the cold at bay and turn your bed into a cosy cocoon.
- Keep your bed extra cosy on cold nights
- Ultra fast heat up
- 9 heating levels
- 2hr and 10hr timers
- Multizone heating - body and feet adjusted separately
- Two LED controllers to adjust separate zones
- Detachable controllers for convenient cleaning
- Firmly fits to mattress
- Over heat protection for added peace of mind
- Over current protection
- Double layer helix heating wire
- 2m long power cable
- Machine washable (delicate cycle recommended)
- Resuable canvas packing bag
- Suitable for standard Queen mattress
- Colour: White
- Material: 100% Polyester + Artificial Wool Fleece
- Controls: 2
- Packing: Canvas Bag
- Product Dimensions: Queen - 152 x 203cm
- Product Dimensions: King - 182 x 203cm
- Package : Queen 52 x 39 x 29cm
- Package : King 52 x 47 x 30cm
- 1x RHEIN HOME Multi Zone Fleece Top Electric Blanket
- 1x Resuable Canvas Packing Bag
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.