The opulent comfort of the Cardrona teak outdoor chair helps create a cosy corner in your backyard. With a sturdy structure and beautiful teak armrests, it’s a contemporary and comfortable outdoor chair perfect for entertaining. Have it as a standalone piece to rest and relax in your backyard, or create a superb setting using other pieces from the Venice collection.
Constructed from Reclaimed Teak , the natural organic material adds a unique character to your outdoor furniture. It's durable for outdoor use and weathers to a beautiful silvery grey patina.
Created with the elements in mind, the thick cushions are made using quick-dry foam and covered with Sunbrella® outdoor material, a fabric chosen for its robust performance in the outdoors. The cushions have a 5 year anti-fade guarantee and feature a fast-draining mesh panel so you can enjoy your setting even after a wet or frosty evening. Our unique cover design easily rolls out to provide protections from dirt, dew, and debris and more.
The Cardrona Teak Outdoor Chair is designed to withstand the elements while adding a fresh and modern look to your outdoor entertaining area.
- Made of Sunbrella® quick-dry cushions
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable fabric
- The cushions are soft to the touch, colourfast and water-resistantble, long-lasting teak hardwood timber
- Teak patinas to a silvery finish over time, creating a rustic look
- Deep-seated cushion design or added comfort
- Modern and versatile design to suit any outdoor space
- Functions as a stand-alone piece or part of the Venice collection
- Frame Colour: Raised grain (whitewash)
- Sunbrella® fabric color : Spectrum Carbon
- Frame Material: Reclaimed Teak
- Cushion Material: Sunbrella® fabric + Quick Dry Foam
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 81 x 64cm
- Package 1: 89 x 83 x 67cm
- Package 2: 76 x 76 x 35cm
- Gross Weight: 58kg
1x Cardrona Teak Outdoor Chair
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.