Stay comfortable and focused while chasing the checkered flag, fighting off zombies or getting through a crazy work day.
The Axle Gaming Chair collection is ideal for adding both style and comfort to your gaming or work space. From action and adventure games to study or spreadsheets it’s perfect for any home or office.
Taking design inspiration from racing cars, the unique seat style has a high, ergonomic backrest that provides support for your back, hips and head. The 90-160° tilt and recline function allows you to easily adjust the angle of the seat for each activity, while the head and lumbar pillows can be positioned to customise support.
Crafted to provide hours of comfort, the Axle Gaming chair in black and red features both premium stitching and high-quality upholstery. Built on a heavy-duty frame with 5 casters, the chair can smoothly and freely swivel and move around your home or office.
Ideal for working, studying or gaming, the Axle Gaming Chair is an enjoyable and supportive seating experience for hours at a time.
- Racing car-seat inspired design
- Ideal for gaming, home office or commercial use
- 4D adjustable armrests
- 90°~160° recline ergonomic backrest
- Detachable headrest and lumbar pillows
- Padded seat to ensure comfort while sitting for hours
- Steady base with 5 casters for easy movement
- Frog mechanism with class 4 gas lift (supports up to 180kg)
- Leather-look upholstery with premium stitching
- Striking black and red colour combination
- Colour: Black + Red
- Material: High Quality PVC & Sponge + Metal + 60mm Nylon Colour-Corresponding Casters
- Casters: 5
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) -
- Seat Dimensions: 55 x 53 x 14cm
- Backrest Dimensions: 58 x 84cm
- Adjustable Height Range: 128 - 136cm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 150kg
- Gas Lift: Class 4
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 65 x 32cm
- Gross Weight: 25.2kg
- Packaging Material: Carton
- 1x Axle Gaming Office Chair - Black + Red
- 1x Instruction Manual
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.