The powered netted fence comes in a 50cm roll with 126cm high netting made of 13 horizontal polywires and 14 vertical posts, which are easy to place in the ground. To extend the size of your fence add another roll of fencing.
The visible fencing is great for grazing or herding dear, goats, pigs or larger farmyard animals. Easily set up with the Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser so you can create an enclosed space anywhere on your property.
- Power netting acts as a barrier for larger farmyard animals
- 50m fence with 126cm high netting
- Ideal for creating square or circular enclosed spaces
- Visible fencing for grazing or herding live stock
- Easy to setup
- Add extra fence to extend size
- Power with Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser
- Netting Height: 126cm
- Netting Length: 50m
- Vertical Wire Spacing: 15cm
- Horizontal Wires: 13
- Top Wire: 1x Polywire with 6x SS Strands (3 SS + 3 Brass in Yellow)
- Middle Wires: 10x Polywires - 3x 0.20mm SS Strands
- Buttm Wire: 2x Polywire in Black
- Post Height (Tube + Spike): 150cm + 15cm (165cm)
- Post Material: PVC + Glass Fiber
- Number of Posts: 14
- Ground Spikes: Double
- Connection Clip: Stainless Steel (both ends)
- Repair Kit: Wires and insulators
- Package Dimensions: 16 x 17 x 170cm
- Gross Weight: 9kg
- 1x Electric Fence Netting - 50m x 126cm
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!Start a chat with our team
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
At livingculture.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Generally all products at Living Culture have at least a 12 month warranty. You can check the warranty information of each item in the product description. Contact us within the warranty period if you encounter any problems associated with the product.
Living Culture will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (lessany shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.