Enjoy outdoor living at its finest with the Onetangi motorised pergola.
A motorised pergola is a perfect solution for backyard shade, whether you’re entertaining or relaxing. Designed to allow for shade when you need it, protection from the elements or refreshing airflow, the Onetangi pergola is remote-controlled for your convenience.
The Onetangi pergola is strong and durable due to its powder-coated aluminium construction and double-layer louvres. Ideal for by the coast or on the farm, the all-weather resistant pergola is specially designed for the New Zealand climate, withstanding sun, wind, rain and snow.
Elevate your outdoor lifestyle with our motorised louvre pergola, a fusion of craftsmanship and innovative engineering. From intimate gatherings to tranquil solo moments, this pergola promises to be your ultimate outdoor retreat. Don't just enhance your space; redefine it with our premium offering. Choose excellence, choose durability, choose a motorised louvre pergola that's designed to make your outdoor dreams a reality.
For more important information on our installation options, please get in touch with our team today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our experienced team offer a range of install options nationwide. This is an excellent option to guarantee the professional quality and performance of your pergola.
"NB: Actual Sizes may differ from those in title - please check line drawings carefully"
- Modern and simple style with timeless appeal
- The frame structure is made of 6063-T6 aluminium alloy, which is bend resistant and never rusts
- Coated with internationally renowned brand AkzoNobel powder: strong adhesion, high colour fastness, and weather resistant
- Patented design ensures it is waterproof
- The column and the sink beam are quick to assemble and sturdy
- Unique blade structure design: 100% waterproof, and can withstand extreme weather
- Standard two-colour blade light strip (3000K warm light + 6000K white light), stepless dimming, with dimming memory function
- The blades can be rotated and opened at any angle within 0 to 110 degrees
- 10-year warranty on structure and 3-year warranty on electric motors
- Allow at least 10cm clearance above the frame for when louvres are fully open
- Height with blades open 2623.5mm
- Colour: Charcoal / White / Black
- Material：Aluminium alloy 6063-T6
- Beam with Gutters：185X95X2.5mm
- Finish：AKZO Powder Coated
- Motor：Grade IP67
- Light：3000K warm light+6000k white light, stepless dimming
- Tilt Range: 110 Degrees
- Wind resistance: 198km/h
- Snow Load: 160KG/m²（53cm thickness）
- Packaging Material: Carton
- 10-year warranty on the structure
- 1x Onetangi Motorised Aluminium Louvre Pergola
- 1x Instruction Manual
|4 x 4m||5 x 4m||6 x 4m||7 x 4m||8 x 3.6m|
|Package 1||394 x 34 x 23.2cm, 60.5kg||389.3 x 21.1 x 23.2cm, 40kg||289.3 x 35.7 x 23.2cm, 60.2kg||389.3 x 30.4 x 23.2cm, 52.7kg||389.3 x 30.4 x 23.2cm, 54.5kg|
|Package 2||394 x 34 x 23.2cm, 56.9kg||248.3 x 35.8 x 23.2cm, 49.7kg||394 x 39.3 x 23.2cm, 63.4kg||348.3 x 30.4 x 23.2cm, 58.6kg||348.3 x 30.4 x 23.2cm, 60.2kg|
|Package 3||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 53.5kg|
|Package 4||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 5||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 6||281.8 x 28.9 x 28.9cm, 45.2kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 7||394 x 23.7 x 20.8cm, 40kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 8||281.8 x 28.9 x 40.9cm, 65.9kg||281.8 x 28.9 x 40.9cm, 65.9kg||394 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 9||394 x 23.7 x 20.8cm, 40kg||354 x 23.7 x 29.2cm, 59.7kg|
|Package 10||281.8 x 28.9 x 40.9cm, 65.9kg||354 x 23.7 x 18.8cm, 27.5kg|
|Package 11||281.8 x 28.9 x 40.9cm, 65.9kg|
Click to download: 4 x 4m installation manual
Click to download: 5x4m, 6x4m, 7x4m, 8x3.6m installation manual
*NOTE: Install must be on a suitable substrate surface. We recommend seeking professional advice before installation. Please ensure professional installation of your louvre system. For your safety, please do not make any alterations to the system - any adjustments will void your warranty.
The warranty does not cover changes, fading or damage caused by extreme weather conditions (including severely heavy rain or wind, heat from BBQs and heaters). The warranty also does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident or negligence. Installation instructions MUST be followed closely as damage caused by not following the instructions voids your warranty.
Warranty covers domestic use only and excludes commercial use.
View in our showroom at 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland
Finance options available in store.
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Click & Collect
At checkout, select Pickup as your shipping method. Our team will contact you once your goods are ready. Pickup is only available at our warehouse in Point England (near Panmure).
Use the shipping calculator by entering your postcode to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
We will provide a full refund (including shipping) if:
- The faulty item is found to be defective and we are unable to fix or replace it
- The item was incorrectly described in website listing
Learn more about our Return and Refund Policy
If you have any Questions or Concerns
-Live chat with us
-Call us on 0800 298 398
-Email us at email@example.com
-Visit Our Showroom: 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627
A Pergola Beyond the Ordinary
Regulate sunlight, ventilation, and protection, embrace a pergola that goes beyond the ordinary
Luxury Oasis at Your Backyard
Transform Your Backyard into a Hidden Luxury Oasis and Cherish Lovely Summer Evenings
Ultimate Gathering Space for Family and Friends
Filled with laughter from kids, sizzling BBQ days with friends, or blissful family relaxation, your outdoor pergola is the stage for unforgettable moments