The 21" Kamado BBQ Grill is the best choice for anyone who wants a consistently great grilling experience. Take your barbecuing to new heights with the kamado charcoal BBQ grill.
Make this a summer to remember for the yummiest reasons! This grill is compact enough for even tight outdoor spaces, and perfect for creating an al fresco meal that's sure to impress. Weighing in at an impressive 86kg, it can handle your meaty favourites. The strong ceramic construction makes for tasty grilling while its compact shape makes moving and cleaning your kamado easy. Standing on sturdy legs with wheels, moving your kamado to a convenient spot is simple.
Serve up some serious summer favourites this season and grab yourself the kamado charcoal BBQ grill!
Kamado BBQ Features:
- Grill diameter: 46.7cm/18.4''
- The grill body is constructed from heat resistant refractory ceramics
- Cast iron air regulator to set the temperature
- Lower door to control the air temperature
- Thermometer to measure the internal temperature
- Stainless steel cooking grate
- Heats and grills with charcoal
Kamado BBQ Specifications:
- Accessories: stainless steel cooking grill, fire box, cast iron charcoal grate, stainless steel cooking trolley with 4 wheels, fire ring
- Dimensions (W x H): 1303 x 1198mm
- Material: ceramics
- Package 1: 64.5 x 64.3 x 77.5cm, 70KG
- Package 2: 55 x 51 x 15cm,15.3KG
- Colour: Black Blue Green Red
Accessory Pack Features:
- Includes a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover
- The grill expander sits on top of the grill grate offering you another level of grilling potential
- A grill gripper helps you to avoid mess and burns when shifting or moving your BBQ grate
- The ash tool can remove ash and adjust hot coals while you cook
- The rain cover offers your Kamado protection from the elements
- Created to fit the 21 inch Kamado
Accessory Pack Specifications:
- Suitable for a 21 inch Kamado
- Package includes: a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover
- Rain cover: colour: black, material: oxford fabric, diameter: 80cm, height: 90cm, weight: 1.3kg
- Ash tool: material: iron, length: 46cm, weight: 0.2kg
- Grill gripper: material: carbon steel, dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 4.5 x 3cm, weight: 0.2kg
- Grill expander: material: 304 stainless steel, dimensions: 39.5 x 33 x 10.7cm, weight: 1.3kg
- Package Dimensions (L x W X H): 42 x 36 x 11cm
- Gross Weight: 3.3kg
Download instruction manul for more cooking guides: Instruction Manual for 21" Kamado BBQ Grill
Living Culture always aims to dispatch your item as soon as possible. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
Estimated delivery times will be displayed at the time of checkout.
13'' kamado ：1 rack of ribs / 2 steaks / 3 burgers / 8-pound turkey
15'' kamado：2 rack of ribs vertically / 3 steaks / 5 burgers / 10-pound turkey
16'' kamado：2 rack of ribs vertically / 3 steaks / 5 burgers / 10-pound turkey
18'' kamado：5 rack of ribs vertically / 5 steaks / 8 burgers / 13-pound turkey
21'' kamado：10 rack of ribs vertically / 9 steaks / 14 burgers / 18-pound turkey
24'' kamado：12 rack of ribs vertically / 12 steaks / 16 burgers / 20-pound turkey
Kamados have a cooking temperature range from 110℃ to 370℃, which makes them versatile for many different types of food. They also retain heat better than traditional charcoal grills, which means they are more fuel efficient and can cook for longer periods of time without the need to refuel. Kamados are also weather resistant, so you don't have to worry about the rain or snow stopping your grilling session!
It is highly recommended that you use lump charcoal in your Kamado. It burns for longer and produces less ash which can restrict the airflow.DO NOT use coal in this product.
• The Kamado is self cleaning. Heat it up to 260ºC for 30 minutes and it will scorch off all of the food and debris.
• DO NOT use water or any other types of cleaning product to clean the inside of your Kamado. The walls are porous and will absorb any fluids used, this could cause the Kamado to crack. If the soot becomes excessive then use a wire brush or the ash tool (not supplied) to scrape off the carbon remnants before the next use.
• To clean the grills and grates use a non-abrasive cleaner once the unit has fully cooled.
• To clean the outer surface wait until the Kamado is cool and use a damp cloth with a mild detergent.